Our Rosé is a co-fermented field blend from our estate vineyard in West Kelowna which was planted between 1996 and 2002. This site sits directly beneath the dormant volcano that is Mt. Boucherie.
Notes and Pairing:
A bone dry Rosé with aromas and flavours of watermelon, strawberry, and spice. From our coolest site in West Kelowna this wine is framed by orange falavoured acidity and pairs wonderfully with charctuerie, summer salads, and nice views.
Reviews and Awards:
- 2020 Rosé - 89 Points - Daenna Van Mulligen
- 2019 Rosé - 90 Points - Rick VanSickle
- 2019 Rosé - 89 Points - Daenna Van Mulligen
- 2018 Rosé - Silver - Okanagan Wine Festival Society Best of Varietal Awards
- 2018 Rosé - 89 Points - Rick VanSickle