Our 2019 Merlot was farmed in multiple sites in the South Okanagan and Similkameen Valleys Osoyoos, Golden Mile, Okanagan Falls, and South Cawston.
Notes and Pairing:
A rich and full bodied Merlot that showcases aromas and flavours of black raspberry, cedar, clove, and mocha. Our go to with all kinds of grilled or roasted red meat dishes.
Reviews and Awards:
- 2017 Merlot - 92 Points - Kristof Gillese
- 2017 Merlot - 91 Points - Rick VanSickle
- 2017 Merlot - 89 Points - Daenna Van Mulligen
- 2017 Merlot - Gold - Wine Press Northwest Platinum Competition
- 2016 Merlot - Silver Medal - 2018 Cascadia International Wine Competition
- 2016 Merlot - Best of Class - 94 Points - LA International Wine & Spirits Competition