Our 2018 Merlot was farmed in multiple sites in the South Okanagan and Similkameen Valleys Osoyoos, Golden Mile, Okanagan Falls, and South Cawston.
Notes and Pairing:
Our 2018 Merlot highlights the various terroirs from the South Okanagan and Similkameen Valleys imparting flavours of pipe tobacco, forest floor and wild raspberry. The finish is long with licorice and leather.
Reviews and Awards:
- 2017 Merlot - 92 Points - Kristof Gillese
- 2017 Merlot - 91 Points - Rick VanSickle
- 2017 Merlot - 89 Points - Daenna Van Mulligen
- 2017 Merlot - Gold - Wine Press Northwest Platinum Competition
- 2016 Merlot - Silver Medal - 2018 Cascadia International Wine Competition
- 2016 Merlot - Best of Class - 94 Points - LA International Wine & Spirits Competition